2008 Saturn VUE FWD 4dr I4 XE
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Never seen snow.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L 4-cylinder, MFI (169 hp [126.0 kW] @ 6200 rpm, 161 lb-ft of torque [217.4 N-m] @ 5100 rpm)
- Axle, 3.91 ratio
- Battery rundown protection
- Front-wheel drive
- Suspension, Soft Ride
- Exhaust, single-outlet stainless-steel
- Wheels, 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) alloy
- Tires, P235/65R16 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, compact spare with jack and tool kit
- Automatic exterior lamp control
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- XM Satellite Radio. With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com.)
- Console, floor, Custom
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Instrumentation, analog standard
- Driver Information Center, includes outside temperature display
- Tire Pressure Monitor System, air pressure sensors in each tire, individual tire pressure display in Driver Information Center
- Windows, power
- Cruise control
- Defogger, rear-window
- Glovebox, non-locking
- Console, overhead
- Mirror, inside rearview manual tilt
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard, includes rear coat hooks
- Cargo convenience net, rear
- Pedal Release System
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger (Not available with (ATY) rear seat delete.)